Tuesday, March 31, 2009

NETFLIX

I would like to start this blog by saying that I LOVE NETFLIX! 

I'm not sure how I went this long without this wonderful, convenient, entertainment delivery system.  It's great.

I signed up for the 2 movies at a time plan, unlimited movies a month.  So far I have seen
  • Milk
  • Vicky, Christina, Barcelona
  • Changeling
  • Man on Wire
and I have about 30 more movies waiting in my queue that I can't wait to see! Woo hoo!  I'm afraid that I have fallen behind on my tivo'd shows, but they will be there when I have time to get to them.  

And I will close this blog by saying, I LOVE NETFLIX. haha.

2 comments:

  1. I suggest netflixin' The Wire, HBO series.. It has Nate and I sooooo hooked. AND if you get two DVDs at a time, you can go through the seasons even faster!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. man on wire was so good. i love watching the movies right off the website. netflix. amazing.

    ReplyDelete