Thursday, March 5, 2009

Vegas



So right now I am sitting in the airport in Las Vegas waiting for my flight back to the OC. My eyelids are heavy, my head is throbbing, my stomach is aching, and my liver is screaming "WHY!"I have been in Las Vegas since Monday morning for a Daiichi Sankyo sales meeting. The company went all out and put us up in the Venitian. Really sweet hotel. I had a really great time getting to know the people I work with better. There are a lot of really amazing people at this company and am so proud to call them my peers.


Team Mo Money
Natalie, Darcey, Jordan, Andrea, Kerry, Kitty, Mike, Joe, John

When we were not in meetings we we were avoiding the AWFUL food they provided us and taking advantage of the FREE booze instead. We checked out V, a bar in the hotel, Lavo, the new club in the Palazzo (the new sister hotel to the Venitian) and winning and losing some money at the tables.

Out at Lavo
Andrea, Darcey, Me, Kelly

My gambling proceeded as such:I started with $100. The first night I didn't gamble, just drank. The second night I played some roulette and won $54 dollars. (total $154) Then I played craps for a good hour or two and lost $20 (total $135). The third day I played craps and roulette during my lunch break and lost $35 (total $100). That night my friend Darcey and I decided to try a new game and play some Texas Hold Em. I won $250!! (total $350). Later that night I played again and lost $100. (total $250). Today after the meeting ended I played roulette and lost $25. (total $225). Then I played some more texas hold em and lost $120. (total $105). So at the end of all of this I wound up winning five whole dollars. Haha. At least I got some free drinks!

Me and Sarah at Lavo

No comments:

Post a Comment